Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Daniel Fast Day 21

Daniel Fast Day 21 is coming to an end. This has been a very beneficial time for me. Going without a normal diet was a struggle at times, but has been very beneficial. Most days my breakfast consisted of a Berry Smoothie, (1 cup of orange juice, 1 cup of mixed berries, and 1 frozen banana, mixed in a ninja). The original recipe consisted of just water but I changed it to oj because the water made the smoothie taste weak. Here is what I learned: There are way too many chemicals in our food. The normal calorie intake is way too much. I don't miss meat, dairy, bread, or sugar. Spiritually: God is as close to me as I want to be to Him. (too many times things can crowd out God.) God will answer prayer when we get serious enough to pray and believe that He will answer. Be bold enough to pray big prayers. Fasting has transformed the way I pray. Each week there will be a fast day. Each time I sensed that God was going to do something, the enemy attacked. Spiritual warfare is a much needed and very rarely talked about today. I am almost finished with reading the Bible through in 90 days,and each day I saw some new things. I will continue to blog but it may not be as consistent as I was during this fast. Not sure what I may blog about, it may be random rant, it maybe on an area where I am reading, check back often you might be surprised.

No comments: