Monday, March 12, 2012

Daniel Fast Day 20

Wow, is all I can say. At the beginning of this fast I thought that a 21 day Daniel fast was going to be tough. Here I am nearing the end, and things have gone well. Except this evening. I think I just will go into hiding on sunday eve, put a sign on the bedroom door, with a threat of life or limb if someone bothers me before tuesday at 9 A.M. Seems that the past two monday's have brought unexpected things, and i really did not like them. Suffice to say I kept to the fast. Things are looking good and tomorrow will be the final official day for this, but I will keep aspects from the fast in my daily life. As this evening draws to a close I am thankful for the trials as they remind me of the good days. Late tomorrow I will post what I have learned from this time.

No comments: