Saturday, February 25, 2012

Daniel Fast Day 4

Today was a good day, as I was up early made my 1 cup of coffee, and had a Berry/Banana and OJ smoothie. The taste was very smooth and I couldn't tell the usual yogurt was missing. Ever since beginning the fast, I have had a minor headache but it has finally subsided. I figured it up and discovered my caloric intake has significantly been lowered, and my energy level has increased. The stewardship of the body is an area where I need to be better at, and I am hoping this experience gives me the ambition to keep at it. I worked my part time job today, I inspect houses for a company out of Buffalo, NY, and I had the opportunity to have my oldest son be my driver. We traveled some back roads of East Texas, and it was a beautiful day.Experienced some unique things. The van got bumped from behind by a bull at one stop, and then there were two other events I cannot go into the details, but it was interesting. I will say our world is messed up. I have been spending time in prayer during the drive, and doing some meditating and feel God really stretching me. I believe we are on the verge of something happening. Tomorrow, I will speaking about Sabbath rest, and must say, that this is going to be a tough one, partially as it is one that I struggle with the most. I don't like to say it but, it has been a long time since I have had a true "sabbath", and I am going to work on that. I will post a sunday recap tomorrow, as I anticipate sunday.

No comments: